Saturday, December 29, 2012

just a preface

First off, let me apologize for being very behind 'schedule' with updating my blog. Life in the Philippines has been very busy, with the holidays, all the devastation caused by Typhoon Pablo in early December, and just the plain fact that women don't ever really stop having babies! :) I want to tell all of you the wonderful things the Lord has allowed me to be a part of and just what an impact YOU are making as you faithfully pray and support me in the Philippines.

Be looking for the report of the two relief trips I have taken up to the areas affected by the typhoon and the stories of 6 precious babies I have had the privilege to catch.

Also, if you are interested in partnering with my ministry here in the Philippines, donations can be made through my online paypal account linked here to my blog or through tax-deductible donations to First Baptist Church-Martin (123 University Street, Martin, TN 38237--marked for Brittany Barthol's Philippines fund.) Once again I am stepping out the boat in faith that the fees for me to stay here in the Spring will be graciously provided by the Lord. Please let me know if you want any more information about how to pray or support. I have just 4 short weeks until my money is due on February 1, 2013.

And lastly as I finish up this little reminder, I need to say it over and over again--THANK YOU! Thank you for your support, your encouragement. and your prayers. Oh how gracious God has been to me to allow such a smooth culture transition and an immediate heart for caring for moms and their babies! I may physically be here on the other side of the world, but prayer is the weapon that allows those who are on the front lines to fight. I would be standing quite defenseless with YOU. So again, thank you! The seeds you are sowing are advancing the kingdom and glory of God.

Stories galore coming soon,
   
          Midwife Brittany


No comments:

Post a Comment