Monday, July 23, 2012

peace I leave with you.

      Yesterday marked 2 weeks until my travel begins for my move to the Philippines. I had the awesome opportunity of sharing with several Sunday School classes at Highpoint Church, my church in Memphis. Thank you to those of you that took the time to listen to how God has directed my path over the last few years and led me to where I am today. Thanks especially for joining together as a body to pray for me and speak blessing over this journey! I am truly blessed!

As time slips away so quickly, I'd like to give a financial update to those of you who read. I am now at 55% of the amount that is due on August 1st (next Wednesday). I am lacking around $3,000. If you look back at two posts ago, that's a big jump! God is moving and truly showing me that He alone is Provider.
 
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. 
Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
John  14:27

That verse was brought to my attention time and time again yesterday. 
Oh, how I believe it is TRUTH!

Once again, I ask you to pray and ask the Lord if He would have you give. 
You can simply click the "donate" button to the left on this page to give online through Paypal. You don't have to have a Paypal account to do this!

Feel free to email me (brilbart@ut.utm.edu), comment here, or contact me by phone (901-830-5843) if you have any questions.

Also, thank you to those that are praying. I am so grateful for you!

To God be the glory,
Brittany


1 comment:

  1. Mr. Rick and I (Ms. Barbie) challenge anyone who will donate from today forward, a match of up to $1,500. Let's all pitch in and get Brittany to her goal of $5,000!

    ReplyDelete